- HF will deliver Products to a residential or business address within Australia or internationally (Delivery Site). We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- HF may use third party courier services for delivery of Products, and the Customer consents to their details being disclosed to the third party courier for the purpose of delivering Products.
- On receipt of an Order, HF will detail a quote for standard delivery to the Delivery Site on Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. HF assumes that the Delivery site is accessible by semi-trailer truck via an all-weather road (Standard Delivery Conditions).
- By way of indication only, the average delivery times under Standard Delivery Conditions within Australia are:
VIC 3-5 Business Days
NSW 3-5 Business Days
ACT 3-5 Business Days
SA 3-5 Business Days
TAS 5-7 Business Days
QLD 5-7 Business Days
NT 5-10 Business Days
WA 5-10 Business Days
- HF uses its best efforts to meet the average delivery times, but is not liable for late delivery or non-delivery. HF instructs third party courier services to call the Customer before deliveries that require unloading assistance. If the Customer wishes to arrange a specific delivery time with the courier, HF will provide a phone number for the Customer to contact the courier company.
- If the Customer requires express or other special delivery due to timing, out of business hours delivery requirements, or Delivery Site access requirements, the Customer must notify HF at the time of placing an Order, and an appropriate quote will be provided (Special Delivery).
- If the Customer does not notify HF that it requires Special Delivery, HF is not responsible for the inability to deliver Products to the Delivery Site.
- Additional delivery charges will be payable by the Customer for any Special Delivery requirements, such as special vehicle hire or express delivery.
- The Customer is responsible for unloading Products at the Delivery Site. HF recommends a least two people are available to unload Products.
- HF and the delivery driver will not:
- provide any unloading devices;
- assist with manual unloading of Products;
- accept any charges for hire of unloading devices by the Customer.
- International Delivery
- HF offers international delivery under the conditions set out above. However, due to international laws and regulations, HF must adhere to certain shipping restrictions. If a Customer places an Order for Products that HF is unable to ship to the Customer’s country, HF is unable to accept and deliver the Customer’s order.
- The Customer is responsible for payment of any additional charges which may be incurred as a result of shipping Products outside of Australia. Such charges include any duties, taxes, or customs charges.