Rights of consumers under the Australian Consumer Law
- Clause 2 Applies to you if:
The end product is of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic, rural or household use or consumption,
Unless you acquired the end product for the purpose of re-supply or the purpose of using it up or transforming it in trade or commerce.
- (Hello Fencing) products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits given to you by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under and law in relation to end products.
Enquiries or Notification
- Please note that any claim under this warranty must be
- Notified to (Hello Fencing) within a reasonable time (and in any event no more than 30 days) after you first noticed or ought reasonably to have noticed the issue/defect. If (Hello Fencing) is not notified of the claim within a reasonable time of your first noticing the issue/defect, (Hello Fencing) may in its absolute discretion deny the claim and (Hello Fencing) shall have no liability under this warranty.
Initiating a Claim
- To initiate a claim under this warranty you should contact (Hello Fencing) on (03) 5259 2555 or firstname.lastname@example.org